Quote of the Month

"Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Fun

First things first... Samuel entered his school's pumpkin decorating contest, and took home the 3rd place ribbon for his pirate pumpkin! Woop Woop!!! Yea!!! I personally think he should have won 1st place, but it was some pretty stiff competition. Michael Jackson took 1st...
I love this time of year. The glorious smells, the vibrant colors, the cooler weather. I love it all. We've been busy around here, having tons of fall fun. I will keep my words brief, since the pictures are plentiful!
Last weekend, we took the kids to a local pumpkin patch. We ate cookies and hot dogs. We fed goats and sheep. We went on a hay ride. It was big family fall fun!And tomorrow is Halloween! Can you believe it's already here? I won't give away just yet what all 3 kids are dressing up as. But I will give you this sneak peek! Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments: