Quote of the Month

"Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm In Love





"I'm in love for the first time.
Don't you know it's going to last?
It's a love that lasts forever.
It's a love that has no past."






There's a new love in my life. But Hector's not a jealous guy. :-) You see, I received a Keurig for Christmas from my father and step-mother. It was a complete surprise. I'd only mentioned it to my step-mother once, and she remembered how fondly I spoke of it and bought it for Hector and I for Christmas. So on Christmas Eve, as I opened the gift and saw what it was, I was literally giddy. Why so giddy? Well, let me sum it all up for you:
1) No coffee filters
2) No scooping
3) No measuring
4) No rinsing out the coffee pot
5) No waiting
6) Variety (It is the spice of life. Didn't you know?)
This coffee maker is the bomb! All you do is open the lid, put in whatever flavor/variety of pre-measured coffee, tea or cocoa that you desire, close the lid, hit a button, and within a few short seconds you have your beverage. It really does rock! If you don't have one, I highly recommend it. And if you do have one, I'd greatly appreciate your suggestions on which brand and flavors of coffee you prefer. There's so many to choose from!
Happy Coffee, Ya'll!

3 comments:

MissAdaptation said...

Oh, sweet Keurig. Mine is not as shiny and pretty and new, but I love it just as deeply.

MommaJ said...

Patty-I don't have one of these beauties, but I admire the "put cup here star"--nice touch. I also think I've seen the cups at Costco. Might want to check it out for price and variety. Happy drinking! Jill

Robin said...

Congrats! So glad you got such a wonderful surprise. Three cheers for unexpected gifts. Especially ones that make coffee. :)

RAK